10 Reasons I Love the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
- It’s so quick and easy to assemble.
- There’s something for anyone—male or female.
- I love the hand-painted look and the watercolor washes.
- The stamp set is super-versatile. Once the kit is made, I can still use the stamps for so many other projects.
- The kit comes with detailed instructions; it’s also easy to change it up and make it my own. The photos I’m sharing are alternate designs.
- The colors are fantastic—Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, and Tip Top Taupe.
- It has some of my favorite embellishments—washi tape, sequins, and wood elements.
- It’s all-inclusive! That’s ink, paper, die cuts, Stampin’ Dimensionals, envelopes, embellishments, and stamps.
- The box is cute, which makes it so “giftable.” Add a bow and it’s all ready to share with someone.
- I need cards! And sometimes I need them in a hurry. With this kit, it will look like I spent hours handcrafting a beautiful card, when in reality, it was quick to assemble.
Another thought that came to mind while I was playing with this kit was all of the other Stampin’ Up! products that might compliment it. I thought it was fun to bring in some other ink colors. I would suggest Pool Party, Calypso Coral, or even Old Olive. And what project doesn’t need some Baker’s Twine?!
What do you love most about the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (item # 140406)? I’ll add one more thing: I love the script used in the stamp set.