- Red: is the color of youth and joy. It reflects boldness and confidence.
- Green: Creates a soothing calming effect, it evokes a peaceful, progressive, and calm emotional response.
- Blue: It reflects trust, strength, reliability.
- Black: Black generates a sophisticated, solid, secure emotional response.
- White: Clarity and simplicity are the two major effects of White.
- Yellow: Yellow is the color of optimism, warmth, friendliness.
- Orange: Orange creates a fun, friendly, confidence, and cheerful effect.
- Pink: Sensuality,femininity, romance, and love are the emotions associated with Pink.
I’ll offer thanks to my Word Press guru, Syed Balkhi, who sends me daily WordPress Beginner emails. Some of them are really interesting—like this one!
I bet you’ll look at corporate colors in a different light from now on. I know I will.
I’m looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Have a great day.