This month’s third Wednesday of the Month stamp class in My Country Studio is three masculine cards. I’m really happy to share this card that continues to use the 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
I had no clue I’d be using them so soon but they make great banners for today’s card:
- The Baked Brown Sugar layers are 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″, plus 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- The Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack pieces are 1/2″ x 3-1/2″, 1/2″ x 3″ and 1/2″ x 2-1/2″, with little fish tails cut out of each end.
- The Very Vanilla horizontal banner is 1″ x 3-1/4″, sponged with Baked Brown Sugar ink.
- Attach an Antique Brad to the horizontal Very Vanilla banner.
- The Baked Brown Sugar layer and each of the 6 banners are attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Zigzag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was use with the Big Shot.
All in all, it’s a pretty easy card. Just use care in positioning the vertical banners just a wee bit apart from each other.
Thanks so much for stopping in today. And have a great day.