As we were walking around looking for someone to swap with at the On Stage event in Brussels a few weeks ago, I came upon this gal and her SWAP BOX. Sorry I didn’t get a photo of the creator but all I was thinking about at the moment was this clever box.
This swap box was made from a wooden wine box, with a sliding lid, that holds two wine bottles. I have no idea who made it or where she was from. If you were at On Stage Brussels did you see it?
How many Stampin’ Up! products can you identify? I’m going to start with what I’m seeing:
- Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper, maybe colored with Mint Macaron ink
- Mint Macaron In Color Coordinating Cardstock, striped
- Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim
- Mint Macaron Classic Ink
- Gift from the Garden stamp set
- Punches: 1″ square, Itty Bitty Accents Pack
- Paper Snips
- Big Shot
- Paper Trimmer
- 2015-17 In Color Blossom Accents
- Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
- Something for Baby stamp set
- Baby’s First Framelits Dies
- Pearl Jewels
- Little Letters Thinlits
Your turn! Add to my list or swap out (ha ha) some items I’ve listed. There must be other tools, card stocks and inks being used. All I can say is that this gal spent a lot of time on it.
I’d love to hear (read) your comments!!! Speaking of my lifestyle, she has a lot more time on her hands that I do and I love what she did! 🙂