This is the time of year when card making is a huge event and figuring out the best inside card sayings is sometimes a struggle. Lots of us are making Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday cards to send to loved ones near and far.
Several of the stamp sets in this year’s 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog, as well as the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, present the answers to your wishes.
And have you noticed that the Labels to Love stamp set (available in either wood or clear mount) has a simple greeting to add to the back of your hand stamped card?
I always stress to “my stampers” the importance of making sure their name and the date are on the back of their card…..along with a ‘handstamped by’ image. It doesn’t have to say ‘handstamped by’. It can be any smallish image related to the theme of the card. Just be sure to add your name and the year–date too if you want to.
The Musical Season stamp set has only two greetings and they happen to be really interchangable. You can use either one on the outside and the other on the inside. Then perhaps use one of the musical instruments or the branch on the back of your hand stamped card.
There are other stamp sets that offer both card front and inside card sayings. Check these out (from the Holiday Catalog):
- Feeling of Christmas Available in either wood or clear mount
- Good Tidings Photopolymer
- Every Good Wish Available in either wood or clear mount
And from the Annual Catalog:
- Merry Mistletoe Available in either wood or clear mount
- Nature Sings Available in either wood or clear mount
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer + coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Flurry of Wishes Photopolymer
- Holly Berry Happiness Photopolymer
- Santa’s Sleigh Photopolymer
- Christmas Pines Photopolymer
- Star of Light Photopolymer
I’m sure you’ll find a stamp set that offers you the best inside card greetings. Just click on any of the links above to go straight to my online Stampin’ Up! store to select your favorite set. I’m also always available to answer any questions you might have.