I’ll never get tired of receiving a hand stamped card in my mail box. And this Bohemian Borders thank you card is no exception. It’s so clean and simple.
I’m sure that Donna, the send of the card, got her colors from the snazzy Bohemian Designer Series Paper.
- Card base: Delightful Dijon, 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half.
- Card front: Just the front of the card base was run through the Big Shot using the Boho Chic textured impressions embossing folder.
- Banners: pieces of the Bohemian Designer Series Paper
- Ribbon: a 3/8″ wide snippet of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon
- Stamped layer: Very Vanilla, 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″; attached to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Thanks: Greetings Thinlits, Bermuda Bay card stock, cut out with the Big Shot
- Stamped borders: Bohemian Borders
- Stampin’ Pads: Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry
- Greeting: hmmmmm, I don’t know everything and I’m still looking for it! If you know, please let me/us know!
I hope you noticed that the inside of the card has been stamped as well. There is a 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla piece of card stock inside, stamped top and bottom, with the same images (from Bohemian Borders) seen on the card front.
If you need/want/must have any of the supplies used in this card, please send me an email (Blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com) and I’ll place your order for you or you can shop for yourself in my online store here. Use the Host Code WTC7XQN7 (if your order is less than $150) when placing your order. This Bohemian Borders thank you card would be a great one to have on hand for those “I need a thank you card now” moments!