My sister, Janet, and a stamper friend, Donna, came to stamp with me last weekend. This was one of the cards Janet made.
I love the colors and the layout. Once you know the tools used it’s pretty easy to put together.
- Stamp Set: Bright & Beautiful, Festival of Trees
- Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Metallic Gold Encore Pad
- Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Paper Snips, Punches: Tree, Itty Bitty Punch Pack and 2-1/2″ Circle; Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
- Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Frosted Sequins
- The best way to attach the vellum is by placing SNAIL adhesive behind the gold stripes. If it’s placed on the clear vellum, it will show through.
- The snowflakes were attached with Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping in again today. I’ll see you again tomorrow with a non-holiday card.