And Many More (134273)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Flashback Designer Series Paper (133699) pattern #1: 1-3/8” x 5-1/8”; pattern #2: 3/8” x 4”
Smoky Slate cardstock (131202) 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; also 5-1/4” x 4”
Chevron Border Punch (132154)
Handheld 1/4” Circle Punch (134364)
Embossing Buddy (103083)
Heat Tool (129053)
Paper Trimmer (126889)
Paper Snips (103579)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Glue Dots (103683)
Black Embossing Powder (109133)
Regals Candy Dots (130932)
Brights Candy Dots (130931)(optional)
1. Fold the Smoky Gray card stock at the score line and set aside.
2. Using the 5-1/4” x 4” Smoky Gray card stock and the Chevron Border Punch, along the 5-1/4” edge, align the punch so that the right end of the raised image on the top of the punch is in line with the right edge of the card stock. Punch. Now flip your card stock over and repeat what you’ve just done on the opposite end of the card stock. This way your arrows will be pointing in different directions. (see photo)
3. Attach, with SNAIL Adhesive, the 3/8” x 4” piece of Designer Series Paper to the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of card stock, placing it just a bit more then 1/8” from the edges. You don’t want it to show on the edges when looking at the finished card.
4. Attach the 4” x 5-1/4” Smoky Gray layer with a bunch of Dimensionals (at least 9).
5. Rub the 3/8” x 4” piece of Designer Series Paper with the Embossing Buddy. Stamp your greeting where you want, left or center-ish, using VersaMark ink. Cover with Black Embossing Powder, shake off excess and heat set with Heat Tool.
6. Using Paper Snips, shape the ‘tail’ (on left end) and the ‘point’ (right end) of the banner.
7. Attach to card front, as shown in photo 1, with 3 Dimensionals.
8. Final step: attach either Candy Dots or self made ‘dots’ for a little pop of color. To create self made dots, punch out pieces of Real Red, Crushed Curry and Pool Party card stock with the 1/4” Handheld Punch. Cover each piece with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry — at least half an hour, maybe longer. Attach your self made ‘dots’ with Glue Dots.
TIP: You’ll need a toothpick or small dowel to hold these little circles in place as you apply the Crystal Effects. (see photo)
That’s it! Remember, you can change out your Designer Series Paper at your whim. Just check out the back of the package for a listing of the card stock colors used in the “DSP” and you’ll be good to go to make this card your very own!