The For All Things is such a gorgeous stamp set for cards of all seasons, but it’s especially suitable for the colors of autumn.
Today’s card is another from our downline card swap in October. (I’ve been saving these cards knowing I’d need some for-sure-project-ideas for while I was gone to Brussels.)
Aren’t these colors rich? I love the mixture and the falling leaves. Here are the products used:
Here are my tips:
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Cajun Craze layer: 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White layer: 2″ x 5-1/4″ and 5-1/4″ x 4″ for inside of card
- Woodgrain Designer Series Paper layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Attach the Washi Tape to the Woodgrain layer as shown on card
- Stamp the three falling leaves on Whisper White card stock as shown; then attach this layer to the Cajun Craze layer and attach all to the card front.
- Slip the Old Olive Baker’s Twine through the button holes and tie it in a bow in the front. Attach to the card with 2-3 Mini Glue Dots
- Stamp your greeting using the Rich Razzleberry ink.
You’re done and now you have a very nice card to send to a friend.