Thanks to my downline Janice RR, I have an awesome Thanksgiving card to share with you today. Janice has used one of my favorite stamp sets, Kinda Eclectic.
- STAMP SET: Kinda Eclectic, ?? stamp set
- CARD STOCK: Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- INK: Old Olive, Tangelo Twist; MARKER: Cajun Craze or Tangelo Twist
- TOOLS: Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Label Bracket, Stampin’ Dimensionals,
- ACCESSORIES: Venetian Crochet Trim Ribbon, Tangelo Twist 3/8″ Stitched Satin, Regals Candy Dots, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape
TIP: After inking up the leaves with Old Olive ink, use a marker to color over the leaf tips. It looks to me as if the leaf branch under the Happy Thanksgiving Punched piece is “second generation”, i.e. after the leaves that tilt up to the upper right were stamped, the actual stamp was not reinked. Rather, she huffed on the stamp to revitalize the ink and then stamped the image again.
HELP: I can’t locate the stamp set that the greeting came from. If you know it, please let us all know in the comments section below.
Thanks for visiting today even if I did think I wouldn’t be able to post. I hope to resolve my computer issues on Sunday when I have another call with an Apple technician. I’ve been elevated to a higher level thankfully! We’re just waiting for some background issues to be worked on—by me. Now, go have some fun with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.