As if the Paisleys & Posies stamp set hasn’t offered enough ‘cute’ and ‘thankful’ for November greeting opportunities, this month’s Paper Pumpkin has added some frosting.
Included in the bright orange box:
- Season of Gratitude Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 8 Kraft card bases
- 8 window sheets
- 8 vanilla envelopes (printed inside!)
- 8 vanilla embossed sheets
- 5 sheets of die-cut elements
- 5 yards green baker’s twine
- 3 sizes of autumn colored sequins
- 2 sheets of adhesive strops (2 sizes)
- 150 adhesive dots
Coordinating colors in this kit: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla.
Now it’s time to play!
It took me 30 minutes from the time I opened the package, checked out all the ‘parts’, and started and finished these two cards.
If you aren’t currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, consider becoming one. You can check out the details right here. $19.95/month. Delivered to your door (or PO Box). Everything included. Each month’s kit is always a surprise! And I love surprises.