While digging around in a drawer I came upon this cute little Santa that I made last year and he’s still totally relevant for this year.
Here’s the link to last year’s post. Warning right now: there is no tutorial as stated in the post. No clue why. There’s only an ugly ‘404’ message. All of the supplies are laid out in a photo though. If you do get stuck, send me an email and I’ll help you out.
* * – – – – – * *
Remember that Stampin’ Up!’s Year End Closeout is currently in full swing.
Here are some of the details:
- Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
- All products can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of my online store.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will be only available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories (like those cute trinkets and jingles bells to put on a Curvy Keepsake Box Santa) will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3rd.
Check the closeouts out in my Stampin’ Up! store. Remember to b.r.e.a.t.h.e. intentionally now and then during these next few days. 🙂