I hope you love hand stamped cards as much as I do. Today’s card was created by my daughter at last December’s Christmas Card Stamp-a-thon weekend. I admired it at the time and she just smiled at me. She actually had made two of them and I saw one of her friends get the other one. And woohoo, I got one too.
I love that she, my stamping daughter who really has been paying attention, used so many techniques: heat embossing, Big Shot, sponging, punching, color blocking. Here are some of the products she used:
- Kinda Eclectic Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Elegant Butterfly Punch 
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Bitty Butterfly Punch 
- Tempting Turquoise 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper 
- Embossing Buddy 
- Versamark Pad 
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
I took advantage of the same photo studio as I used for the ‘kids’ cards since I knew I had some available time. (computer cubicle at gate 81 at San Francisco Airport) What a treat. No one to interrupt me. But—there’s no one to bring me a cup of coffee either. Life.
Thanks for checking in again today. It’s always nice knowing someone is looking. As always, have a great day.