Do you ever need a quick presentation for a gift card? Well, if so, try this simple card.
Here are the measurements for the layer:
- card front: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ and folded
- Designer Series Paper: Go Wild Designer Paper Stack, 2″ x 5-1/2″
- card stock layer under DSP and greeting: Tip Top Taupe, 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Greeting: B.Y.O.P. (photopolymer)
- ribbon: Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim (about 6″) and 1/8″ Gold (about 4″)
The only hard and firm measurements were for the card front and the vertical layers. The horizontal greeting determined how high and wide that piece and the backing layer would be. On this card the Whisper White layer is 3″ x 2-7/8″; then the layer below is 3-3/16″ x 2″. My attempt was to make the Tip Top Taupe layer 1/8″ wider and taller.
I love the look of the Go Wild Designer Paper Stack. It can work for guys and gals. Actually anything would work if a gift card is attached.
The paper piercing was just for visual interest–subtle but definitely there.
TIP: When using photopolymer words you can put two phrases on the same acrylic block, lining them up horizontally and stamp them both in one shot.
This is the Mojo Monday sketch that I based my card on:
I really need to challenge myself with these sketches more often, even if I don’t do it on a Monday.
For any event, birthday, wedding, graduation and more, don’t forget this quick and easy gift card presentation.