The third Thursday of every month is Stampin’ for Adults (i.e. no kids) at the Mi Wuk Village Library. For a $3 fee we make 2 cards, all supplies provided. No experience or reservations are required and it’s just pure fun and camaraderie and community.
The first card we made this month was using the Going Global stamp set (another one of my favorites) from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
This is a fair easy card.
- Run the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder through the Big Shot using a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Attach this piece to the Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ card front.
- Using the Sweetheart Punch, punch out 4 hearts from various pieces from the Going Places Designer Series Paper pack.
- Stamp the “You are My Greatest Adventure” greeting using a scrap of Delightful Dijon card stock, Mossy Meadow classic ink and punch it out using the Sweetheart Punch.
- Arrange hearts on card front and attach the printed hearts with Snail Adhesive. Attach the stamped heart with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Make a bow from a piece of Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine and attach it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
This would make a great masculine valentine as well as just an all purpose card.
You can click on any of the supplies used for this card and go straight to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Or send me an email (Blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com) and I’ll be glad to help you. Don’t forget that January to March are Sale-a-Bration months and for every $50 of SU! product purchased you will earn one FREE Sale-a-Bration product (stamp sets, designer papers and a Project Life Specialty Card Collection).
Tomorrow’s card, also from the library stamping, will be a Sale-a-Bration stamp set. See you then……..