What do you do/say when someone loses a beloved pet? I’m hoping that this card will at least let the owners of Mooshoo know that others loved the pet too.
Unfortunately I don’t have a doggie stamp set so I had to do quite a bit of improvising.
- Card base and layer: Thick Whisper White card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored and 4-1/4″ and folded in half; stamped layer: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Smoky Slate layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″; scrap for scalloped oval, about 3″ square
- With a very light pencil, draw a gently curving line for paw prints to follow.
- Paw prints were embossed, Clear Embossing Powder, right after stamping. Then gently erase pencil guideline.
- Smoky Slate greeting was also embossed using Clear Embossing Powder.
- Oval layers are attached to card front with Dimensionals.
- Optional: add an enamel heart embellishment
- Inside of card is stamped with the image from Tuscan Vineyard stamp set using Smoky Slate classic ink.
- Envelope (below products used) is also stamped with the image from Tuscan Vineyard using Smoky Slate classic ink.
These are the products I used in my card:
I’ve just found out that I’ll be needing another loss of beloved pet card. These are almost harder to create than those for a fellow human. I’ll be posting it in a few days. In the meantime, love your pets if you have them. They keep us healthy. 🙂