I found this martini on Pinterest while searching for a signature adult beverage for 2014’s Christmas Card Weekend. This is a very smooth and delicious white chocolate martini made with vanilla vodka and just a hint of peppermint. Rim the glass with some red sugar sprinkles and drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup. Add a mini candy cane, perched on the glass rim, for an additional festive touch.
- Crushed ice
- 4 parts Godiva white chocolate liquor (4 ounces)
- 2 ½ parts vanilla vodka (2 ½ ounces)
- 1 ½ parts peppermint schnapps (1 ½ ounces)
- Red sugar sprinkles for garnishing the glass rim (optional–but festive!)
- Chocolate syrup for garnishing the inside of the glass (optional–but way cool and very tasty)
- Small peppermint stick for garnish (optional–but darned cute and tasty)
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full with crushed ice.
- Pour in all of the liquor ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Spread red sugar sprinkles evenly onto a large plate.
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with water, then tip the martini glass rim into the sprinkles and spin the glass to coat the rim.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup in a spiral design inside the glass.
- Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.
- Place a small peppermint candy cane along the edge of the glass.
This is the last post about our 2014 signature cocktail. If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes. It is delicious. And a tad potent. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. TIP: sip it. 🙂