I was telling you yesterday just how much I like this stamp set. Today’s card might become my husband’s Valentine card. But it might not either. We aren’t there yet!
You can find the Wood You Be Mine stamp set in the 2015 Occasions Catalog, page 7.
Except for the ‘fussy cutting’ (cutting “Pierre” out) this was a pretty quick and easy card.
- Whisper White card stock: 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″; 3″ x 4″; scrap for stamping “Pierre” the lumberjack
- Basic Black card stock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mossy Meadow, Real Red
- Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Skin Tone, Smokey Slate, Color Lifter
- When you are going to use Blendabilities, you must use the Memento Stamp pad which has been designed specifically for alcohol based markers. The colors won’t bleed when using this pad.
- Trim a piece of the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper stack to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and attach the card front with Snail adhesive.
- Attach the stamped layers (Whisper White which is attached to Basic Black with Snail Adhesive) to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Attach the cut out “Pierre-the Lumberjack” with Dimensionals.
- Attach the Gold Metal Button with a Glue Dot — after you’ve added a piece of Linen Thread.
No more “Pierres” for a while now. But……..if you like him and don’t have this stamp set, leave a comment (the button is just under the article title) on this post to win the set. Be sure to include your contact email address. (non-demonstrators only please). I’ll assign a number to each comment as it comes in.
My overworked (ha ha) husband will select a number on Friday, January 23rd, in the late afternoon and I’ll contact the winner by email right after. I’ll also post the winner’s name/location on the blog.
Will you be the one to win this set? Don’t forget to leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping in today and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.