Today’s card was created by Bobbie G from Texas:
Isn’t it a ‘smiler’? Gnomes are so cute!
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Shaded Spruce: 2-1/2″ x 4″ (actually 3-1/2″ would work): Layering piece under Whisper White stamped Gnome using Tasteful Labels Dies
- Cherry Cobbler: 3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- run through Big Shot using Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Plaid Tiding DSP (Designer Series Paper): 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 2-1/4″ x 3″: Oval die cut using Stitched Shapes Dies
- Whisper White: 2-1/2″ x 1″: Label using Tasteful Labels Dies
- Apply Wink of Stella to the colored holiday lights
- Attach the layered Gnome and Shaded Spruce piece and the label greeting using Dimensionals
Remember that Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! WOOHOO! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.
See you tomorrow with another holiday card idea.