Today’s elegant card was created by Phyllis Strickland from East Earl, PA.
- Real Red card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Real Red card stock: scraps for 3 layers of poinsettia leaves
- Whisper White card stock: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White card stock: 3/8″ x 4″ (trim as needed when attached to card front at an angle)
- Pool Party card stock: 4-3/4″ x 3-5/8″
- run through Big Shot using the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder
- Sahara Sand card stock: 1/2″ x 4″ (trim as needed when attached to card front at an angle)
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty paper: 4″ x 3-3/4″, trimmed at an angle
- Stamp greeting using Real Red Classic Ink on Whisper White scrap. Attach it to the Sahara Sand scrap and then attach to the card front, using Stampin’ Seal adhesive, at an angle.
- Attach embellishments as shown in photo or…….as you wish!
This is an elegant card that has made me think twice about the Poinsettia Bundle now. Hmmmm. What do you think about this bundle? Stamp set alone? Poinsettia dies?
I’ll be back tomorrow with another card for your perusal. Card swaps are definitely a fun way to get more ideas for how to use new and unfamiliar stamp sets. Enjoy.