Today’s card celebrates Autumn, the end of summer and the beginning of the holidays.
Card stock measurements:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Blackberry Bliss card stock: 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ for greeting
- Using VersaMark ink stamp the greeting; sprinkle immediately with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set using the Heat Tool.
- die cut using appropriate Stitched Rectangle Dies and die cutting machine*
- Cajun Craze card stock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla card stock: 3″ x 4″
- Stamp the appropriate images about 1-1/8″ apart using Memento Black ink.
- Color using Stampin’ Blends
- Place Vanilla ribbon over ‘plaid, Cajun and Blackberry’ card stock layers, trimming it at each side.
- Attach Very Vanilla stamped layer to card front using Dimensionals.
- Attach heat embossed Blackberry Bliss layer using Dimensionals.
- Attach 3 Artistry Blooms Sequins randomly.
(*) Remember…..Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! YEAH! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.