Today I’m happy to share card #5 with you, Snowflake Wishes, created by Carol Siers from Delaware.
Card stock measurements:
- Whisper White thick card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half
- The card I received is the layer that will sit on this card front.
- Whisper White thick card stock: 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Stamp random snowflakes and ‘splatter’ using Balmy Blue Classic Ink
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy Classic Ink
- Night of Navy card stock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy card stock: 1-3/4″ x 4″ (horizontal layer)
- Balmy Blue card stock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy, Silver Foil, Balmy Blue Glimmer paper: scraps of each for snowflakes
- Run Balmy Blue card stock through the die cutting machine using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Attach this layer to the Night of Navy piece of card stock.
- Attach these layers to the Whisper White Thick card front
- Attach the horizontal greeting layers to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals after wrapping the piece of Snowflake Splendor ribbon around it and tying it in a knot.
- Using die cutting machine* of your choice, cut out the three snow flakes
- Attach Silver Foil snowflake with a Dimensional
- Attach other two snowflakes with Mini Glue Dots
- Attach embellishment jewels as shown in sample
(*) Remember…..Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! YEAH! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.
I look forward to sharing a few more swap cards with you during the next few days. Stand by.