Today’s card is another little break in the Holiday/Christmas card group, sharing a grateful, autumn hand stamped card created by Donna Bagwell from northern Idaho.
Card Stock Measurements:
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded creating card front
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock: 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ scrap for die cutting PLUS scraps for stamping the 3 punchable images
- Early Espresso card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Mint Macaron card stock: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ scrap for die cutting
- Printed Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
- Cajun Craze Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basket Weave ribbon: 4″
- Stamp and punch two leaves and acorn from Very Vanilla card stock using Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso classic inks. Attach as shown using Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla card stock scrap using Early Expresso classic ink; die cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies, upper left corner in photo above.
- Using lower left (in photo above) die from Stitched So Sweetly dies from Mint Macaron card stock using the die cutting machine* of your choice.
- Punch ‘oak’ leaf from Brushed Metallic card stock
- Layer die cut pieces (V. Vanilla and M.Macaron) and attach to card front with Dimensionals after you have attached the ribbon to the card front.
- Attach brushed metallic oak leaf to the left of the greeting with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, aka “green glue”.
(*) Remember…..Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! YEAH! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.