Except for the car, this is almost a Grandma Moses type of scene. It’s a bit primitive. Quite simplistic and totally charming. Kathy Slamar created this card.
Card Stock Measurements:
- Misty Moonlight card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded creating card front
- Whisper White card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ and scraps
- scrap for snow on lower half of card: 5″ x 2-1/2″, layer cut with Home Together Dies
- scraps for house, tree and car, also die cut with Home Together Dies
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 1-1/2″
- snow flake pattern
- field of trees pattern
- Using various dies from the Home Together Dies, cut the background scenery pieces and home front scene pieces.
- Stamp and attach as shown in the image above.
- Attach the car using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love the clean simplicity of this card! What do you think? Too clean and simple? Just right? Needs something more? If so, then what?
(*) Remember…..Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! YEAH! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.