A few weeks ago I received ten hand stamped cards created by fellow stampers throughout the U.S. using products from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. For short I just call it the 2020 Holiday Mini (Catalog).
I love the variety and creativity of my fellow stampers. We all belong to an online group called SUDSOL, Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line. I’ve belonged to this great, creative, sharing group for at least 20 years.
I’ll be sharing the inspiring cards I received in the mail over the next few days. Here we go…….. This is the card I submitted to the swap:
Product List – click on any image to be taken directly to my Stampin’ Up! Store.
- Card measurements:
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 4″ x 5-1/2″; run through Big Shot* using the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 2-1/2″ x 4″; stamp holly branches using Memento Black Ink; stamp again using Garden Green Classic Ink to fill in the holly leaves; stamp again using Real Red Classic Ink to fill in the holly berries. Attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 3″ x 2″, stamp with greeting using Memento Black ink; punch out using Everyday Label Punch.
- Garden Green card stock: 3″ x 2″, punch out using Everyday Label Punch. Cut piece in half along the longest (horizontal) side. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, spread a bit of glue along the back ‘top’ edge of stamped Whisper White piece and slide Garden Green half piece into position as shown in photo; repeat on lower edge. Attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on right side and Stampin’ Seal adhesive on left side. Then the layer will lay flat.
- Attach 3 Rhinestone Jewels to right side of greeting in a holly berry type cluster.
(*) Stampin’ Up’s very own die cutting machine, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 149653, $120, will be available on September 1, 2020! YEAH! You can check it out on page 13 of the Holiday Mini. A ‘mini’ version will also be available on September 1st. Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, 150673, $60, page 21 of the Holiday Mini. More details to come in the next few days.
Kind of a P.S.: I also posted my card at the end of July when I couldn’t yet share the packaged new stamp set. You can check it out here.
I’ll see you tomorrow with another holiday mini swap card. There are a lovely variety of samples/ideas coming up in the next week.