I must admit I kind of ‘ho-hummed’ at the lily pad products in this year’s Sale-A-Bration brochure when I first saw them. Then they came into my home as part of an order (for every $50 spent in product from January-March during Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you earn a free product from the SAB brochure). Yes, as a demo who needs to check out many products, I earned plenty! And when I got these Lily products in my hands I kind of went nuts. They are so much fun and so very colorful!
Let’s start with the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP). It is full of color! All of these colors are used somewhere in these 12″ x 12″ sheets of paper.
I chose to use Pretty Peacock, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green card stocks and a sheet of the DSP for today’s card. And I used the Lovely Lily Pad (free for $50 purchase) and Sending You Thoughts ) also free for $50 in other SU! product purchases) stamp sets. The Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper is also free for a $50 purchase. The Lily Pad Dies are free for a $100 product purchase. Yes, you do have to purchase quite a bit to earn these products, but……..if you’re going to purchase them anyway it’s great to get a freebie along with that purchase.
Although my cards are pretty much identical, they each have their own individuality.
How to TIPS:
- Pretty Peacock card front; 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper layer: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ and 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ scrap for the backing layer for the outside greeting and 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ for the inside greeting.
- Whisper White scraps for the two lilies on the card front and the little one inside
- the Blends Markers (Flirty Flamingo Combo pack and Lovely Lipstick Light) are for coloring in the petals of the lilies
- Granny Apple Green scraps for the two lily pads and the oval stamped layers (outside and inside) and the stamped/die cut petals and stem.
- Memento Black ink: for all of the stamping
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue: tiny dots for securing 3 (or 5) random sequins
- Attach all Lily pads and lilies to the card with Snail Adhesive except for the smaller grouping on the right front of the card–use Dimensionals to attach it.
Product’s used for these two cards:
I hope you have enjoyed this introduction, from my point of view, of the Lily Pad selection of Sale-a-Bration products. I’m still quite busy trying to settle into a new home in a new state and my stamping opportunities have been rather few and far between in recent weeks. But when I get started I’ll often spend the entire day which is just a ton of fun for sure!
Sale-a-Bration is in full swing. That means for every $50 or $100 dollars you spend for great Stamping’ Up! product you’ll earn at least one reward from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Click here to open a PDF of this brochure if you don’t yet have one.
Please click here to shop in my Stamping’ Up! Store. And you can always click on any of the images above (not the cards) to go to my store. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask via email or phone. I also have a dedicated Facebook page for my Stampin’ Up! business.
Now……..it’s time to go stamp something. Enjoy!