I had to pull out my Back on Your Feet stamp set and create a card to send to my sister-in-law a.s.a.p. She lives clear across the country in New Jersey and fell the other day, breaking her shoulder in several places. Not good. I hope this little sloth perks her up just a bitty bit.
Shop for any of today’s supplies by clicking on the desired item below:
Here are some tips for you…….
- Sadly, the Big Shot has been retired but I wanted to show you that a die cutting machine is necessary for this card. Stay tuned (don’t quite know when) when Stampin’ Up! releases their own new die cutting machine.
- Measurements for the various card stocks:
- Whisper White Thick: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3-3/4″ plus scraps for stamping and die cutting the sloth image and greeting
- Mossy Meadow: scraps for the scalloped layers and one cluster of leaves (stamp first using Mossy Meadow ink.)
- Pear Pizzazz: scraps for 2 leaf clusters. Stamp first using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 1-1/4″
- I stamped OUCH OUCH OUCH on the lower left corner of the envelope using Mossy Meadow ink without re-inking the stamp.
The Back on Your Feet stamp set has three humorous images for card making when someone is under the weather. Cheer them up with your own creations by adding this silly set to your collection. Check it out in my online Stampin’ Up! store.