It’s always fun to stamp to a challenge and today my challenge was Monday Mystery Stamping with Texas Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Sharon Armstrong.
I usually make two cards while Mystery Stamping and today was no different. Today’s cards have only a teeny weeny difference between them……the color of their greeting.
As always, this was a fun card to put together.
- Beauty of the Earth Suite Collection:
- Misty Moonlight card stock (153081): 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for the card front layer; small scrap for die cutting birds
- Mossy Meadow card stock (133676): three pieces: 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″, 2-1/4″ x 5–1/4″ and 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Basic White card stock (159276): scrap for stamping/die cutting and 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside of finished card)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP (155841): two pieces: 4-1/4″ x 2″ and 5″ x 2″
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- OR Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhesive of your choice. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue because it allows me a bit of ‘wiggle/slide room’.
- Clear Block C
- Clear Block H
- Adhere each piece of DSP (that’s Designer Series Paper) to the corresponding slightly larger piece of card stock.
- Attach the 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ layers to the card front centering it top to bottom, leaving about 1-1/8″ at the top and the bottom.
- Attach the taller layers to the left-ish side of the card front above the horizontal piece you just attached.
- Attach the shorter layer, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right side of the card front, leaving about 3/8″ on the right side.
- Stamp the image of your choice and attach it on the left side of the card front, with or without Dimensionals.
- Stamp your greeting on the Basic White piece of card stock and die cut as appropriate and attach using adhesive of your choice.
- That little birdie is optional but I think he’s kind of cute.
Which color greeting do you prefer? Honestly, I like them both and would have a hard time choosing one over the other.
I’ll be making a few more cards with this layout in the next few days so be sure to check back.
Will you be placing an order today? If yes, and if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, please consider shopping in my Stampin’ Up! Store. When you do, please use the monthly hostess code, EYE6A9UY, when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me at the end of the month. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting this small business owner!