Dandelions can be beautiful in nature when they aren’t ruining your lawn. And what kid of any age doesn’t love to blow the seeds all over creation? With this new stamp set you can blow dandelion wishes to a special friend.
Today’s card blows gentle get well wishes to a special someone.
- Card Front: Whisper White Thick card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- First Layer: Whisper White card stock: 5-1/4″ x 4″, attached to card front with Dimensionals
- Designer Series Paper layer: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″: attach to Whisper White layer before attaching it to the card front.
- Also cut a piece 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ and place inside card below where your greeting will be
- Using Basic Gray classic ink, stamp dandelion and greeting, extending off of the edges of the printed layer
- Stamp dandelion ‘puffs’ using Soft Sea Foam classic ink
The Bokeh Dots stamp set is on my next order so I can use it, rather than a layer of Designer Series Paper, on the card front. Stamping on that printed layer wasn’t quite as successful as I hoped it would be. Maybe you can see where I used the thin end of my Basic Black Stampin’ Marker to fill in the little gap where ink didn’t hit the card stock.
Are you ready to blow dandelion wishes to a special friend? I hope you do. Make someone’s day. Click on any of the product images above to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! store so you can purchase any products you might need.