I’m a total fan of the Botanical Blossoms stamp set and the wild and splashy Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper*. AND the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Until May 31st, or while supplies last, you can purchsae these three items as a bundle which means 15% off of the individually priced items. Good news, the stamp set and framelits are in the new 2016-17 Annual Catalog. Not so good news: not a the 15% off bundle price. And the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper* will be retired, as in g-o-n-e. I’ve purchased an extra pack just in case.
We used the flip side of the Bird of Paradise printed piece (shown on left in photo above) of Designer Series Paper for our second ‘library’ card this past Thursday.
I used the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set for the greeting on this incarnation of our card.
This sketch challenge from Connie & Mary’s Thursday Challenge was what inspired today’s cards:
- Cut Pear Pizzazz card stock to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half.
- Cut Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper * to 4″ x 1-1/4″, 4″ x 1″ and 4″ x 3/4″. Attach with adhesive of choice as shown in photos.
- Scraps of Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White card stock: Use Botanical Builder Framelits and the Big Shot to cut pieces as shown in photos: blossom, leaves, flower center.
- If desired, use a Sponge Dauber to brush the tips of the blossom. Use a Bone Folder to curl the edges of the flowers, sort of like gently curling ribbon.
- The greetings were stamped using Mossy Meadow classic ink* (on Saturday, May 21st, this ink was shown to be out of stock, i.e., gone/no longer available)
Have fun! Use your imagination. I’d love to see what you create with some pieces Designer Series Paper and a stamp set. When you make your card, take a photo and send it to me in an email so I can post it for others to enjoy! Share your beautiful work.
* The Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and the Mossy Meadow Classic Ink will be retiring on May 31st! Check the retiring list for availability and order yours a.s.a.p. if you’re interested in having them in your home. If you don’t see your item on the list that means it’s no longer available.