This silly cute little snowman was one of the first purchases I made from this year’s Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. He/she is just c-u-t-e and whimsical and sometimes whimsical is just perfect.
And you could just remove the tag (or, don’t add the card!) and have a joyful gift tag!
Supply details will be added in a bit. I must get out to the grocery store before having any more playtime.
ADDED ON TUESDAY, November 26th:
- STAMP SETS: Snow Day, A Banner Christmas
- CARD STOCK: Cherry Cobbler (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″) , Crumb Cake (2″ x 4″), Old Olive (4-1/4″ x 1″) , Whisper White (larger scrap: 5″ x 3″) ; Season of Style Designer Series Paper (4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″)
- INK: VersaMark, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Smokey Slate, Silver Encore
- TOOLS: Paper Snips, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
- ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8″ Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder
It’s really an easy card to put together so go ahead and have some fun.