A Sudsol stamping acquaintance of mine, Pricy Darrell from Kentucky, just shared 110 Curvy Keepsake boxes that she created for a brunch in her community honoring cancer survivors and their guests. A molded chocolate in the shape of the cancer ribbon is inside each box. Each box has a cancer ribbon attached with Baker’s Twine.
Isn’t that an impressive array of color and recognition?
- Pink is for breast cancer
- Purple is for pancreatic cancer
- Burgundy is for multiple myeloma cancer
- Black is for melanoma cancer
- Grey is for brain cancer
- Lime is for lymphoma cancer
- Orange is for kidney cancer
- Yellow is for bone cancer
- Gold is for childhood cancer
- Turquoise is for lung cancer
- Teal is for cervical cancer
The “H” on each box represents HOPE. Aren’t they awesome?
Once again, the versatility of the Curvy Keepsake Box shines through. You can purchase yours right here. And with the additional purchase of some Baker’s Twine (TIP: you can die a length of Whisper White Baker’s Twine by adding a few drops of Classic Ink Refill into a bowl of water, dropping in the twine, pulling it out and allowing it to dry of a piece of paper towel) and a Fast Fuse Adhesive (to hold the bottom of the Curvy Keepsake box securely closed) you’ll earn a free Sale-a-Bration item. You can check here to see which one you’d like to add to your order for FREE.