I got to use this beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage one-day ‘convention’ in April. And I finally got off the dime and pulled out the also beautiful Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes that I’ve had in my stash for several months. If you want to make some quick and easy cards, these are the products for you.
The stamp set and punch are also available in a bundle, either wood or clear mount, saving you 10%.
Lest I forget, just the stamp set alone comes in either wood or clear mount:
And now for the sweet yet simple cards I’ve made……..
Carefully cut out the laser cut patterns, apply dots of Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back side* and then gently lay it on the pre-printed card fronts. Half of the work has been done for you!
TIP: When you are cutting the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper into segments, first make a long cut along the edge that has the longer border pieces. Then turn paper 90 degrees and remove the other, shorter border piece. Finally cut the six pattern segments apart by cutting in the center of the margins.
Be sure you have a great paper trimmer. I honestly feel that Stampin’ Up’s Stampin’ Trimmer is the best I’ve ever used. Just be sure to keep extra blades on hand. You’ll know by the ease or difficultly of your cut when it’s time to switch out a blade.
- This specialty paper is Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other. You can see the difference in the color in the image above.
The greeting layers:
- Whisper White/top layer: 2-1/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Colored (Mint Macaron or Blackberry Bliss) bottom layer: 2-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Stamp your greeting in the coordinating color
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch as shown in these two cards.
- All four corners for the greeting layer
- Just the rounded corners for the base layer
- Attach greeting to card front with four Dimensionals.
Boom, your beautiful, elegant card is done.
It’s so nice once in a while to have a really quick and easy card and the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes makes that a reality. If you’d like any of the supplies used above, just click on the images above and you’ll be taken to my online store. Or just jot down the numbers of the supply items you like and click here to to straight to my Stampin’ Up! store. Please ask if you have questions or need some guidance. I’m at your service. 🙂