Last November I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Display Board stamper for the Stampin’ Up! OnStage Local event in Phoenix AZ and one of the sets I got to use was Dragonfly Dreams. One of the cards I made (you can check it out here) was quite a bit like the one below but wasn’t appropriate for the sympathy card that I was needing. The Dragonfly Dreams stamp set is awesomely versatile, both words and images and it’s often a go-to set for me, along with the coordinating Detailed Dragonfly thinlits.
It’s a quick and easy card actually:
- Old Olive card front (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (**it seems to be already out of stock which is why the link doesn’t take you to the product) 5-1/4″ x 5″
- Dragonfly Dreams stamp set
- Dragonfly thinlits
- VersaMark ink
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- Flourishing Phrases – inside and outside greetings
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes
The inside sentiment is from Flourishing Phrases. I wanted to use the “smaller” large dragonfly somewhere and came upon the idea of die cutting it, holding it securely on the Whisper White insert and then gently but firmly sponging it with Old Olive Classic Ink.
If you have any questions about this card just send me an email or leave a comment (above) and I’ll answer it. And if you like to purchase any supplies used for the card just hop on over to my online store. Dragonfly Dreams and the coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits are in the new annual catalog that will be going live on June 1st. If you don’t have a demonstrator that you usually work with I’d be happy to send one to you. Just send an email to email@example.com