And here it is!
I opted to attend Linda Hansen's "An Evening to Remember II" on Friday late afternoon while at Stampin' Up!'s Convention. Linda is a former SU! employeee who is much loved by many stampers. There were close to 100 stampers, and "Linda" fans in attendance. We were greeted at our tables with this darling little 'rag' bag, made with 5 squares of Candy Cane Christmas (121715) Designer Fabric. And Real Red fabric for the lining. Sadly I have to admit that I don't remember who made and donated all of these bags.
And finally, how it will sit on my work table, filled with some basic supplies.
What do you need to make one?
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439, p. 215)
- Scallop Square (Bigz Clear) Die (115950, p. 223)
- Designer Fabric (p. 196)
- Sewing Machine, thread, ability to sew a straight line
- good, sharp tipped scissors, such as SU!'s Craft Scissors (108360, p. 208)
- Fabric or cording for handles/straps: optional
All page references are to Stampin' Up!'s 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. If you don't have yours yet, just send me an email and I'd be happy to send you one–provided you give me your email address, phone number, and a promise to allow me to call you, see how you like it, and see what products I could help you acquire. This catalog is just so cool!!!!