I hope your first day of 2019 was wonderful! It’s that most wonderful time of the year….. The Stampin’ Up! year. There are two big kick-offs today, and I want to make sure you are 100% prepared for all the fun things that are headed your way. Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog is live. The Sale-a-Bration brochure is also live!
Inside this covers of this 19 page brochure are some great, exclusive products you can earn between January 3 and March 31. There’s also information about other ways to earn free product.
Here’s a quick walk through of the three ways you can get the most of out this year’s Sale-a-Bration event. Soak it all in so you’ll be ready to start earning free products.
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items. Just like last year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level One offering (you can click on any of these items to see the products in my online store):
- Hello Cupcake Cling Stamp Set, #149714
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, #149623
- Butterfly Elements, #149711
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, #149622
- By the Bay Cling Stamp Set, #149739
- Home to Roost Cling Stamp Set, #149736
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, #149712
- So Hoppy for You Cling Stamp Set, #149725
- Part of My Story Cling Stamp Set, #149719
- Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set, #149730
- Precious Parcel Card Kit, #149750
- Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select two Level One items OR one Level Two option. How fun is that?! Here are the items included in the Level One offering:
Shopping is so easy. With so many things to buy, it’s easy to earn these amazing, free products!
If you think shopping is a fun, easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, then you are going to love the second way – HOST. Because many of my customers are online, I like to describe this reward as a SHOP BIG benefit.
When you place a Stampin’ Up! order for more than $250 between January 3 and March 31, you earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. How incredible is that?! Here’s a look at the rewards structure:
Here’s how this works – if you place a $250 order, then you earn $25 (10% in Stampin’ Rewards) PLUS $25 in Sale-a-Bration rewards. That gives you $50 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on anything you want from the current catalogs (including, but not limited to, price-reduced Host Stamps).
All orders over $450 earn a 50%-off item. If you place a $450 order, then you earn $63 (14% in Stampin’ Rewards) PLUS $25 in Sale-a-Bration rewards. That gives you $88 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on anything you want from the current catalogs (including, but not limited to, price-reduced Host Stamps) PLUS a half-off item from the catalog.
If you want to combine orders with a friend, please email me, email@example.com so I can help you maximize your rewards.
This is my FAVORITE way for you to save during Sale-a-Bration, and it’s perfect for you! Between January 3 and March 31, you have two options for buying Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit:
- OPTION 1. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice) for just $99. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice) and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a $20 savings on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
There are even more amazing reasons to join my team, Country Loft Stampers, during Sale-a-Bration:
- Both Starter Kits are shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). How awesome is that?!
- You will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it’s really fun when you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my gratitude and respect and we both have a great new friend.
Yes, I always look forward to January. In addition to being my birthday month, it’s that most wonderful time of the year at Stampin’ Up! As a demonstrator, I’ve been able to start ‘collecting’ my free Sale-a-Bration products for the past month. Stop by tomorrow and see a few of the cards I’ve made so far with this year’s Occasions and Sale-a-Bration products. I’m having fun creating my own designs with these inspiring products. I challenged myself to think out of my normal box and I’m pretty darned happy with my creations. Until tomorrow……………