I’ve chosen another of my favorite Holiday Catalog stamp sets for making the second of the cards my neighbor requested. This card features the Jar of Cheer stamp set , Jar of Love and the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Working on a 9″ x 4″ canvas gives you a lot of room to be creative in a different way than the normal sized card.
- The card base is a 9″ x 8″ piece of Crumb Cake card stock, scored at 4″ and folded in half.
- One of the patterns of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper is 8-7/8″ x 3-7/8″.
- The Whisper White Top layer is 8-3/4″ x 3-3/4″.
- The jars are stamped on scraps (Whisper White or Candy Candy Lane DSP) and then cut out with the Everyday Jars Framelits.
- The Whisper White layer was dry embossed using the Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Pine boughs were cut from Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz card stocks.
Product List of items used in this Jar of Cheer card:
You can get your Jar of Cheer stamp set from my Stampin’ Up! online store by clicking on the image above or on the name of the set at the beginning of this sentence. The coordinating framelits, Everyday Jar Framelits are found in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. You can add anything that fits into one of the jars letting your imagination be the limit.