Oh my gosh. I was putting a card together when I realized that I’d put that lovely gooey-ooey “green glue”, aka Multipurpose Liquid Glue, on the ‘wrong side’ of my piece of Designer Series Paper.
So, I decided to just go with it. One card below is the intended card and the other is with the Designer Series Papers swapped to the ‘other sides’.
Which card appeals to you the most? My intention was the card on the right but the one on the left appeals to me just as much. Lucky “mistake”.
- Pretty Peacock Card Stock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Remove (cut) a piece of card stock at 2-3/4″; set aside for the moment
- Use scrap for die cutting the label layer that will go on the card front. Set aside for now.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut two pieces, 2-1/2″ x 4″
- With side 1 showing, attach layer to remaining 2-1/2″ 4-1/2″ attached flap of card front
- With side 2 showing (flip side), attach layer to cut off 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pretty Peacock card stock.
- Attach to card front horizontally, aligning the layer so it is equal distant from left and right edges. Obviously place glue only on half of the layer!
- Basic White Card Stock: 4″ x 5-1/4″:
- Using Pretty Peacock and Just Jade (stamped off on grid paper before stamping) Classic Inks, stamp leaves in upper left and lower right corner.
- attach to ‘inside’ of card
- Stamp greeting on a scrap of Basic White card stock and die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly die and Stampin Cut & Emboss machine.
- Attach to Pretty Peacock layer you die cut earlier.
- Attach sentiment layers to card front using Dimensionals.
- Attach Just Jade Enamel dots on either side of the label.
Old/new business: Stampin’ Up!’s current 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is retiring on May 3rd so………if there’s something in that catalog that you’re really wanting you need to place your order soon. Many items are already out of stock. Check this list for product availability.
OK, that said, the NEW Annual 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will go live on May 4th. If you don’t have a demonstrator with whom you normally shop and you’d like a new catalog, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll mail one out to you immediately. I’ll include a $10 off coupon on your first order over $40 as well as a Wish List. Feel free to share that list with someone who might be doing some shopping for you.
The January – June ‘mini’ catalog remains active until June 30th. Some items in this catalog will be leaving when then catalog retires and they also will be available only while supplies last.
Will you be placing an order today? If yes, and if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, please consider shopping in my Stampin’ Up! Store. When you do, please use the April hostess code, KWHFGKQU, when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!