If you’re like me you might have been scratching your head about December’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. Switching gears in the midst of Holiday preparations isn’t easy!
Hmmm you might be thinking. So, let’s rethink it.
ABOUT THE KIT: Lots of Pun
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- This alone grabbed my eye—I’m thinking it’ll be kind of like Mr Potato Head……place parts where you want on different shaped “bodies”. (I’m also thinking they’ll be fruit “bodies”.)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
I’m thinking (I’ve been doing some serious thinking about this kit!) that kids and grandkids will love receiving a punny card in the mail or on/under their pillow. Or snuck in between some of their homework pages. I’m also thinking a friend who is ‘down’ might enjoy receiving a little giggle in the mail to lighten her (or his) day. Snail mail is always a good thing!
The thing that finally ‘sold’ me about this kit is the always-included stamp set which, this time ’round, is that ‘builder stamp set’. No I haven’t seen it yet. But I am seeing the eyes and mustache in the image above that are most obviously included. I wonder what else there will be?
Subscribe to the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between November 11th and December 10th at paperpumpkin.com! Kits start shipping on the 11th of the month. When I get mine I’ll be offering a Zoom connection or FaceBook live so we can walk through the included parts together. (It’ll be a first for me so be kind when I stumble and bumble please!)
Remember, the last day to subscribe for this month’s kit is December 10th. It’s always the 10th of any and every month. Be sure to select me as your Demonstrator please. That way I’ll know who my playmates are. 🙂
And now, for me, it’s back to final preparations for a Sunday Christmas Bazaar (December 12th, 11-4, Avimor Community Center) in our Avimor Community here in Boise Idaho. I’ve been working on Christmas cards, gift card holders (three types), last month’s Paper Pumpkin Kits and more. Now it’s down to the nitty-gritting of organizing my table space. Wish me luck please!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team