I am so happy to announce that my blog is now back in action with a complete new face and ‘internal organs’. It has many of the same parts as my old one with a bunch of new additions. Poke around and let me know what you think. I’ve found one little malfunction so far which we’re working on.
You’ll see lots of new categories for fine tuning your creative searches.
I love the new newsletter mailing list sign up box: Join the Craft Club.
There’s an area for new stampers composed of tips for getting started. Red box on the Home page.
There’s an area offering suggested must-have stamping tools. Blush box on the Home page.
And for right now, there’s a box offering you current information on Sale-a-Bration. That green box on the Home page will change content from time to time.
In the tabs under the blog header
- You can easily find Projects & Tutorials by using their tab.
- There’s a quick link to my classes & events. The over-sized PayPal buttons work but I do need to fix them a.s.a.p.
- The Shop Now tab will take you right to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- If you’ve been thinking about joining the Stampin’ Up! family as a demonstrator, check out the Join my Team tab for lots of information.
- Be sure to check out the About Me tab. Lots of ‘Blythe’ trivia.
- And there’s a quick and easy way to Contact me if you ever have any questions.
Finally, I’m slowly going through all posts, since 2008, updating the categories. There are lots of treasures in those quite old posts. Nostalgia as well. You might find some missing photos in some posts. We’re aware and are looking for them!
Huge huge kudos are now due to my daughter-in-law Khrishna for offering this blog overhaul to me for my birthday. I knew she realized it would be big. But I don’t think she realized quite how big. She offered and implemented lots of great new-to-me ideas and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. After 5-10 offerings of new blog headers, which I turned down, she offered one more which she double-dared me to turn down. It brought tears to my eyes!!! I have been enchanted with, and have collected, British phone boxes of various sizes and uses for years. My hubby even built me a full size, very authentic looking one that resides in our back yard. And right smack in the middle of my blog header was ME. The British phone box.