Heads up: I'll be offering a SPARKLER of a deal on Saturday, July 4th:
Free Shipping on all orders over $40.
What a great opportunity for your first order from the new SU! Idea Book & Catalog!
* * * * * * * *
I just love this card made with two of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2009-2010: Crushed Curry and Mambo Melon plus the Razzle Dazzle stamp set.
STAMP SET: Razzle Dazzle
Crushed Curry: 4-1/4" x 2-1/4"
Mambo Melon: 4-1/4" x 4" and 2-3/8" x 2-7/8"
Whisper White: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and 2-1/2" x 3" and 2-3/4" x 2-1/4"
INK: Stampin' Write Markers: Crushed Curry, Mambo Melon, Old Olive
AACCESSORIES: Repositionable Dotto adhesive, Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Stampin' Up! Texturz Plates: SU! Backgrounds I, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Filigree Designer Brads, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
- Punch scallops along top edge of larger piece of Mambo Melon CS
- Dry emboss with Texturz Plate and Big Shot
- With markers, color in floral design on stamp, huff (blow warm moist air from your mouth onto the inked up stamp with a h-h-huff), and stamp image on smallest piece of Whisper White CS. Layer onto Mambo Melon and then onto next size piece of Whisper White CS. Set aside.
- Place a small bit (about 1") of Dotto on top back of Crushed Curry and top of back embossed piece of Mambo Melon, and lay on top of folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" WWhite CS, placing MMelon piece on top of Crushed Curry piece. Adjust to fit card front. Gently remove, keeping positioning intact. (Use more Dotto if necessary)
- Position Filigree Brad on left being sure to punch through both pieces of cardstock and punch through with Paper Piercing Tool. Insert brad and secure both pieces of cardstock.
- Remove Dotto
- Turn over and run lines of SNAIL Adhesive around perimeter of Mambo Melon CS. Be sure to place the upper line of SNAIL adhesive below the brad. This will allow the Crushed Curry piece to lift up from the cardfront and yet not slip below the Mambo Melon piece when 'closed'.
- Attach 5 Dimensionals to the back of the flower piece, 3 along the top and two just below them. No Dimensionals on the lower part of the piece. Attach to TOP of card on the Crushed Curry CS.
- Lift Crushed Curry piece and stamp "It's Good to Dream" inside, using Mambo Melon ink. Then you still have the inside of the card for further messaging.
Tomorrow I'll be sharing more cards using some new stamp sets from, you guessed it, the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.