Update to yesterday’s post……..Rustic Making Christmas Bright Gift Tags.
I had a great time Sunday and Monday just making more gift tags for my own use, for a few little gifts and for our local All that Matters made locally store in Twain Harte CA.
I made another version of cheery and bright holiday gift tags using the Making Christmas Bright stamp set and coordinating Christmas Bulb Builder Punch.
Additional products needed:
Here are the main steps I followed when making these tags:
(Instructions are written for one tag, although I did make 5.)
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to 2″ x 4-1/4″
- Punch one end using the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- Set up Stamparatus using the star and the triple hanging stars images from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set
- Punch out three ornaments, one each of Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody and Cherry Cobbler classic inks.
- Punch out the bulb tops from foil paper of your choice.
- Punch out the sprigs using the Sprig Punch and Mossy Meadow card stock.
- Sponge top and both long edges of the tag using the Stamping Sponge and Crumb Cake classic ink.
- Attach a 1/2″ x 2″ piece of the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. I used the Cherry Cobbler “grid” pattern.
- Attach all of the pieces as shown, using Dimensionals for the bulbs and Tombow adhesive for everything else.
- Insert an 8″ piece of the 5/8″ Striped Burlap trim through the hole at the top of the tag and wrap it tightly with Linen Thread which is tied in a knot and then in a bow.
- Using Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, stamp the ‘to’ and ‘from’ from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set.
Wouldn’t you like to receive a gift with a fun hand made gift tag? Make some of your friends and relative smile when you add your own gift tags to their packages. Remember, you can click on any of the product images above to go straight to my online Stampin’ Up! store. You can also send me an email or call me and I’ll gladly help you. Have fun!!!