About seven months ago I joined the Sierra Foothills Woman’s Club, a lovely group of women who gently support a variety of local organizations. There are no fundraisers, just monthly donations and drawings. The amounts donated to the organizations are small yet meaningful. That said, yesterday we were invited to share our creative outlets. I raised my hand and ‘took’ a half table to share my therapy and creative joy: my stamping business.
I had so many projects and cards to choose from and selected those I thought were the most eye-catching and tactile. There are quite a few retired items because they are things that make me smile.
- the current catalogs of course
- cards from recent card buffets
- the star book I made for my convention roommates in 2015
- a little box I made for my husband for Christmas last year
- the Chalk Board Kit from last year — I still have two unused kits in case you’d like to make one
- the fun fun fun Spring Wreath from a Paper Pumpkin Kit. The flowers can be changed out for different seasons. I ordered two refills for this kit in case you’d like to make one.
- 2015’s Project Life “Hello December” memory book–a photo a day during the month of December. So. Much. Fun. And there’s one for this year! Hello December 2016 In addition to the accessory pack, there is a Card Collection, an Emerald Envy 6″ x 8″ Project Life Album and several variety packs of Photo Pocket Pages.
- A spooky house made from the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies and Sweet Home stamp set
- The cute little holder for my business cards
Left at home on my stampin’ table: a schedule of my classes and a mailing list sign up sheet!!
After I introduced myself I shared my favorite shirt and motto with the women:
There are many crafty women in the group and they totally understood my sentiment. And I really felt that I was sharing what I loved.
Which creative item/s in the first photo grab your interest the most? Share your favorite in the comments area. It’s a little gray box at the top of each post.