The Stamparatus reservation window is now open, second round, so if you missed the first one—now’s your chance! Stampin’ Up! learned a lot after the first window was opened. They had no idea how excited demonstrators and customers alike were going to be about this new and awesome product. They found out!
This window will be open until December 31st. It will not ‘sell out’ since there will be no ‘cap’ on the number pre-ordered.
What is it you might be asking? The Stamparatus is an innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with an amazing Leader to Leader (L2L) demonstrator team. This L2L team is comprised of selected demonstrators world ride whose goal is finding gaps in creative tools that would benefit all crafters.
Why reserve a Stamparatus? So you can have one before the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog is released in on June 1, 2018. Why? Because it is so cool and versatile and great especially when you want to make multiples of one card. I sure could have used this tool when making my Christmas cards last weekend!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Product dimensions are 8″ x 8″ x 7/8″.
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
The ordering limit is one Stamparatus per demonstrator and one Stamparatus per customer.
Here’s what you need to do to reserve yours:
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- If you don’t yet have an online Stampin’ Up! account, please consider going to my store and signing up for your account there. I would be happy to be your demo who answers all of you questions and services your stamping needs.
- Then……..go to the Stampin’ Up! website. The very first thing on that page is a link to reserve one now. Since you already have an online store account (you either just created one via my online store or you’ve already had one), log in with that information (name/password) and complete the necessary information.
Shipping will begin on March 19, 2018. I know I can’t wait to get my Stamparatus and I hope you’re interested in one as well. I saw it a Stampin’ Up!’s convention in November and it’s as awesome as it looks in the video. Great job on the unique Stamparatus Stampin’ Up!