You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
- To maximize our donations, the PDF download sales are non-commissionable. These charities are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
- To get the product out quickly, we made it available on Shopify (and not on our online store) and there is not a way to link the purchases customers make to their demonstrator.
- When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support.
- You can start crafting with the PDF download right away–with no shipping costs or delays!
- Share your projects on social media and tag them with #sharesunshine.
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
I’ve been sending 10-15 cards every week since being quarantined. And now I have some fun images to make a part of my cards. After downloading the PDF, I printed the 15 image pages onto Whisper White contact. Next is adding some of them to my cards. If you haven’t received of my cards don’t feel left out. Just give me a nudge, complete with your address. Send it to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m having quite a fight with my blog platform today so if you see funny paragraph breaks, please know that I’m well aware of them. I’m trying to fix them but……I’m only about half successful. I hope you just concentrate on the message. After you’ve purchased your Covid-19 PDF and made a few cards, consider sharing them with me and other readers. I’ll be working on some tomorrow I hope. I have a few very busy days coming up so life might get in my way. But I promise to share.
Best wishes to you all. Stay safe. Be smart. And most importantly…..send a card to a neighbor, a relative, a teacher, or someone who might just be tickled pink to receive it.