Our second card, using the I am Thankful for You greeting from the Painted Harvest stamp set, is sort of quite a bit like yesterday’s card. Great sentence structure! But, the two cards are similar.
- Basic card front: Very Vanilla, either 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half OR 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half.
Photo of each card front
- Cajun Craze layer: 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper layer: 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Burlap Ribbon: 5-1/2″
- Oval layers with greeting: 3″ x 2″ scraps of both Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla card stocks
- Greeting: Painted Harvest stamp set
- Either 3 Metallic Enamel Shapes, Glitter Enamel Dots or Brights Enamel Shapes for oval layer.
- Attach Designer Series Paper layer to Cajun Craze layer with adhesive of your choice
- Apply a strip of adhesive on both side (short length) of back of Cajun Craze layer
- Wrap Burlap Ribbon over front of card and secure on the back on those strips of adhesive
- Place adhesive on the upper and lower edges and over the wrapped ribbon and attach to card fro
- Stamp greeting on scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with second from smallest Stitched Oval — using the Big Shot.
- Use a scallop edged Layering Oval, next size up from Stitched Oval layer, and die cut the Cajun Craze scrap.
- Attach oval layers to each other and then to the card front using Dimensionals.
If you need any of the supplies for this card just click on the links above to go directly to my Stampin’ Up! online store. I’m just an email away, firstname.lastname@example.org, to offer help to you as well.
This is a quick and easy card that’s perfect for sending to friends and relatives this fall to show that that you are thankful for them. I know I am thankful for you!