These are rather crazy hectic times at Stampin’ Up!, for customers and demonstrators alike. In order for new products to come into the upcoming annual catalog, older items must be retired. Here’s the scoop:
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
The attached list is updated as of today, April 13th. Remember, these products are available while supplies last. There are some great discounts so be sure to check them out. I’m hoping that by clicking on the link below the EXCEL download will be available to you.
Here is the link for the PDF.
On of the best deals, and a die set I had overlooked is the Trio of Tags Dies — on sale now for $4. You bet I finally ordered it, along with the coordinating Tags Tags Tags stamp set which is retiring but is not being offered at a sale price.
This link will take you directly to my Stampin’ Up! store and more information about the Last Chance Products.
Be sure to use the April host code, KWHFGKQU, on your order. At the end of the month I’ll send you a thank you gift for ordering with me. It IS very much appreciated!