Christmas is now a sweet memory and I have a few thank you cards to send out. I decided to do a variation on one of my Christmas cards. Believe it or not, I was “designing it” over and over and over while I wasn’t sleeping last night. Part of my “design” was to use up my open package of the Season of Style Designer Series Paper.
- STAMP SETS: Snow Day (Holiday 2013 Catalog), Itty Bitty Banners
- CARD STOCK: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Season of Style Designer Series Paper
- INK: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Smokey Slate, Basic Black
- TOOLS: Paper Snips, Clear Blocks, Paper Trimmer, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Small Heart Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (sneak peak from the 2014 Occasionals Catalog)
- ACCESSORIES: Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
This cute little snowman will be going bye-bye January 2nd, 2014 just before midnight, so if you’ve been thinking about him, you better act fast. Check him (her?) out here.
Have a great evening.