Did you realize there is a bundle offered with the Botanical Blooms stamp set? And that the bundle consists of three pieces??? Normally a bundle is two items. This bundle contains the Botanical Blooms stamp set, the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. The bundle means 15% off of the individual combined prices.
These framelits dies have got to be one of my very favorites. There are so many pieces and they are so varied in size, texture and images.
I managed to quickly make two cards in just a few hours yesterday and I’m quite pleased with both of them.
The second card:
The biggest tip I can give you is for the window:
- Cut your card front to either 4-1/4″ x 11″ or 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whisper White layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (cut two for each card)
- Position 5th largest Square Collection Framelit in the center of the Whisper White layer and cut.
- Using a teeeeeny bit of adhesive, layer it over the card front and cut a square with the 4th largest framelit. Be sure to open the card front and cut only the front portion!
- Remove Whisper White layer and permanently attach it with Dimensionals.
- Lay second piece of Whisper White card stock inside card, lightly mark corners of square with a pencil, remove and stamp. Erase pencil marks and attach layer to card.
All supplies are available in my Stampin’ Up! online store right here. Take a look.
Check in frequently for little updates from Salt Lake City. I’m actually in SLC for Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage ‘convention’.