I’ve been working on a gift basket for our Mi Wuk Sugar Pine Fire Protection District Auxiliary’s annual fashion show this week. What to put in it? Cards for sure. A 2014-2015 Annual Catalog as well as the 2015 Occasion Catalog. And I decided today to add a fabulous little Large Kraft Grid Journal Clutch Purse–that’s really a journal. I got my inspiration from one made by Becky Roberts at January’s SU! Leadership Conference. I wanted to offer something to make my basket eye catching and attractive. I think this will do it put it over that edge. I’ll also be including an invitation to a class for the winner of the basket and 4 for her friends.
I neglected to take individual photos of the items but here they are:
- 2014-2015 Annual Catalog
- 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Father’s Day card from previous My Paper Pumpkin
- 4 card note card set using the Painted Petals stamp set (2 Thank You, 2 Amazingly Amazing you, 2 each Blackberry Bliss, 2 each Strawberry Slush)
- 4 card note card set using Work of Art stamp set (one card each: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush)
- Decorated Large Kraft Journal
- Triangle Box (holds a Toblerone candy bar)
- My Digital Studio created gift tag offering a Class for the winner of the basket and four friends
I got interrupted in my progress of posting these photos yesterday by a call from a neighbor who needed to be taken to the Emergency Room due to a dislocated shoulder. I left home a 1 p.m. and returned around 9.45 p.m. Not the way I had intended to finish my day but she sure felt better.
Wonder what today will bring? 🙂 I hope it’s more stamping, even if it means cleaning in my stampin’ studio. Thanks for stopping by. You do help to make my day!